« Home | Blogaganda » | Wishin' for Wireless. » | Are you MAD?!? » | Stealing Thunder » | Free: 2 dogs, 2 cats. Barely used. » | Plans » | Gremlins in my Ceiling » | The Sub Who Couldn't, the Students Who Wouldn't, a... » | Someone needs to light a firecracker under my ass » | Political Ponderings » 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 

Ways to tell the rednecks are off work

1. Sounds of gun shots echo in the not-so-distant distance.

2. The guy across the street is riding his dirt bike on the little dirt piles in his back yard, and taking great care to rev the engine to the point that I'm sure it's gonna blow up eventually. My fingers are crossed, anyway.

3. Almost got creamed by 3 separate pickups today on my way to the bank.

4. Noticed that the beer cooler was almost empty when I stopped at the Shell station.

5. Noticably larger number of beer cans along back roads.

There are more, I'm sure. I'll post them as they come to me.

Labels:

Here's one I witnessed only yesterday: a woman driving a baby stroller recklessly on a 4-lane highway.

It was disturbing.

The only way that could be better is if she was barefoot.

They always buy fireworks around here - doesn't matter what the holiday is, it seems to go better with bottle rockets.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health