« Home | Nothin' like the real thing » | Whores » | It was nice while it lasted » | Piss in my Wheaties, why dontcha!? » | I Wanna be a Pop Star » | Oh, How I Love Monkeys » | Maybe they're reading » | It's not even 6 a.m. yet and I'm cussing. Like a f... » | The weather changed today » | I bet there are a lot of alcoholic teachers » 

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 

Blunt Force Drama

While lying in bed, lights out and with our backs to each other-- ten minutes after TH walked past the office door and saw me playing Empire Poker (with fake chips):

If you gambled away our savings, I'm gonna kill you.

I gambled it all away. The house too.

[silence]

I'm gonna use a hammer.

Labels: ,

Tell him not only did you gamble all your worldly goods away, HE should prepare himself, because Vito and Bruno are coming to pick him up, because you sold him into white slavery when you came up a little short and needed to pay the rest of your debt.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health