« Home | It was nice while it lasted » | Piss in my Wheaties, why dontcha!? » | I Wanna be a Pop Star » | Oh, How I Love Monkeys » | Maybe they're reading » | It's not even 6 a.m. yet and I'm cussing. Like a f... » | The weather changed today » | I bet there are a lot of alcoholic teachers » | I need overtime, dammit. » | Still Strong » 

Monday, October 01, 2007 

Whores

They've already put Christmas stuff out in the Garden Center at my local friendly Devil's Playground.

Shameless.

Interesting. I'd think that going into X-Mas mode this early would detract from Halloween sales. H-Ween is the second biggest holiday in terms of profits, so anything that might cut into it wouldn't sound like a good idea to me.

Or, they could just be whores.

Yep. Whores.

Those whores put out the Halloween stuff before Labor Day! The Devil made them do it. They are having a competition for Handmaiden of the Year.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health