« Home | Oh, How I Love Monkeys » | Maybe they're reading » | It's not even 6 a.m. yet and I'm cussing. Like a f... » | The weather changed today » | I bet there are a lot of alcoholic teachers » | I need overtime, dammit. » | Still Strong » | Pepto and Coffee » | Who let you in? » | Confessions of a Fat Ass » 

Thursday, September 27, 2007 

I Wanna be a Pop Star

I saw this elsewhere earlier today, and HAD to post it. It's a very good spoof. Totally worth four minutes of your life. (What were you about to spend them doing anyway?)



I Wanna Be A Pop Star - Watch more free videos

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health