« Home | Whores » | It was nice while it lasted » | Piss in my Wheaties, why dontcha!? » | I Wanna be a Pop Star » | Oh, How I Love Monkeys » | Maybe they're reading » | It's not even 6 a.m. yet and I'm cussing. Like a f... » | The weather changed today » | I bet there are a lot of alcoholic teachers » | I need overtime, dammit. » 

Monday, October 01, 2007 

Nothin' like the real thing

Instead of hiring a sub for my room Friday, they just let one of the inclusion teachers hold my classes. I left quite a large amount of work for the young'uns to do, and specifically requested that it all be turned in before the kids leave. Mrs. C-is-for-crazy didn't make them turn it in, and only four kids did. Four out of seventy five.

I don't really care about the work. It was 99% busy work, but that's not the point. What did they do all day? I know what the SUB did (see below), but what did the students do??

ALLLLLLL of the settings on my computer have changed. She changed the picture on the desktop, reset all the preferences and options in Internet Explorer, deleted my search history, etc. She apparently spent the entire day searching for solutions to a pain in her upper back. It's probably a severe case of pain-in-the-neck-itis.

Labels: ,

Sounds like she was researching a location a bit higher than where her problem is. What nerve to change everything on your computer!

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health