« Home | Five Things I Want My Kids to Know (before they gr... » | Off Guard » | Vote for Penis » | WHY? » | Scavenger Hunt Obstacle Course » | Two and a half days to go. » | Fabulous » | The school year is almost over. » | Clusterfuck, redefined. » | Why does the medical community hate me? » 

Sunday, June 01, 2008 

I'm on empty

I got nothin' as far as blogging material right now, so I'm just gonna point you towards some stories, some of which are funny, some of which are cheesetastic.

Here's one.

I was a teacher in a tutoring center and at the end of every session, we would ask the students quiz questions for extra tokens. I asked, "What are the three primary colors?". One of my students said, " I know- black, white, and Mexican!!" I laughed so hard, I gave him 2 tokens.Chrystal Hunt, North Port, FL

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health