« Home | Scavenger Hunt Obstacle Course » | Two and a half days to go. » | Fabulous » | The school year is almost over. » | Clusterfuck, redefined. » | Why does the medical community hate me? » | The Frazzled Nurse and The Chair of Death » | Double Yolker » | Kids » | On a more positive note » 

Saturday, May 24, 2008 

WHY?

Why is it that I have gone for years without any major allergy symptoms, but as soon as I got pregnant they appeared out of nowhere to kick my ass one sneeze at a time?? I can't remember how many years it's been since I have taken medication for allergies (I got a lifetime worth of Benadryl as a kid, after all) but this year I would take something hardcore every day if I could. But I can't. All I can take is Chlor Trimeton and a bunch of other shit that doesn't work.

I want drugs.

Wait until you get a cough, and can only take Robitussin, which has the same ingredient as that guaifenesin thingy in Mucinex. It won't help the cough, it'll only make you spit. No sweet, sweet Histinex for you!

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health