« Home | The cafeteria lady is trying to poison me. » | Countdowns » | Random Thought Whenever: Dogs, carcasses, and cat... » | Update » | Think blue, think blue, think blue, think blue... » | Gone Baby Gone » | The Last Straw » | Random Thought Whenever » | I still have a job. » | Meetings Schmeetings » 

Sunday, April 13, 2008 

Breeders

What amazes me about huge families like the Duggars and the Healys, who breed faster than rabbits, is not that they would want to take care of 15, 16, 17 children, but that they would want to stay pregnant for eternity. If you have 17 kids, do you still have a vagina? Furthermore, how can you possibly make baby #17 without your husband falling in and never coming out again? You can't tell me your shit wouldn't be stretched out.

Being pregnant kinda sucks. My face is broken out, my hair is stringy, my leg hair is growing like someone put Miracle Gro in the bathwater, I have to pee several times a night, my fat clothes are getting tight. On top of that, I know this is just the beginning. I'm only 3 months pregnant so I can just imagine what fun things are going to be happening 6 months from now. It amazes me that people choose to do this two or three times. Seventeen times? Shit no!

Besides, the more kids you have, the higher the chance you're gonna have one that it's hard to love.

dumbkids

Those poor kids are differently-abled. They can neither wear a cap properly, nor flip a reasonable bird. Except the dentally-challenged one, who can fly a decent bird with his right hand only. But that's probably because he sold his soul to Satan, in return for the red eyes and birding ability.

I think that is a "W" he is making with his fingers. Its a gang symbol.

"W" for "WHY GOD WHY!?"

Anyway, this post reminded me of a quote by Stewie from Family Guy, made to a prostitute he was talking to at Cleveland's house

“So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?”

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health