« Home | The Last Straw » | Random Thought Whenever » | I still have a job. » | Meetings Schmeetings » | MO man shoots wife while trying to install satelli... » | This one's for my HATERS! » | Please Pass the Stupid » | The Craziest Yet » | Wanna look at my picture album? » | I think I prefer the stork method. » 

Saturday, April 05, 2008 

Gone Baby Gone

We watched Gone Baby Gone last night, and it was good. Very good. We knew it was directed by Ben Affleck, so we had our reservations about it, but were pleasantly surprised. It was the most exciting movie I've seen in a long time. I enjoyed it more than some of the movies that have received tons of attention recently.

I returned to work yesterday, and it was a decent day. Of course there were rumors that I had been severely beaten up, or that one of the boys had punched me in the stomach and I had been rushed to the hospital. I don't even want to blog about it because I can get myself in a pissy mood just thinking about that place right now.

Just go rent Gone Baby Gone, umkay? Or put it in your Netflix queue.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health