« Home | Nothing Like the Real Thing » | Breeders » | The cafeteria lady is trying to poison me. » | Countdowns » | Random Thought Whenever: Dogs, carcasses, and cat... » | Update » | Think blue, think blue, think blue, think blue... » | Gone Baby Gone » | The Last Straw » | Random Thought Whenever » 

Thursday, April 17, 2008 

Blog post about blogging

Well, day before yesterday I made my 500th post on this latest incarnation of DeadpanAnn. I've been thinking about making another change. It went from the original DeadpanAnn to Mean Teacher then back to DPA again. I don't think I've ever been as happy with it as I was with the very first incarnation. Of course, I put a lot more time into it back then. It's easier to have a bitchin' blog when you're living in your mom's basement looking for a job.

I don't really want to be a mommy blog, but what else am I likely to write about for the next, oh I dunno, rest of my life-- but especially the next year to two years. I mean damn. I got some major blog mileage out of job hunts, interviews, fights with my parents, my year in Yazoo Shitty, teaching in a cotton field, and getting married. I'm about to push another human being out of my body. How can every post from this September forward not be about pregnancy, birth, and having a little baby? How can it not?? And when there's no longer a little baby, there will be a little kid that has half my chromosomes. My God. It's GONNA be a mommy blog.

I hope it's a good one. Anyway, I guess this just got me thinking. Maybe a new look and a new name are in order-- a new address too, perhaps. Maybe I'll wait a while, but I'm just giving you some warning that I've got the itch.

You will just have to let your loyal readers know where to find you!

Christ, I get sick and go into hiding and you're all knocked up by the time I get back? How selfish of you, you should have run it by me first! Naaahhhhhhhhh, congratulations :-)

Don't just disappear - let your loyal readers know where you are - whatever it morphs into, you gotta take us along.

I'm not going into hiding-- I just think I might change the addresss. So yeah I'll make it well known.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health