« Home | Home Making » | SuperTeacher » | Shitty Day » | Morning. » | Nobody said life was fair. » | Got Snot? » | Sick Idiot. » | Little Johnny Smells Like Cheech » | Yellow Tears » | The Sperm Embargo » 

Monday, February 04, 2008 

Random Thought Whenever

Today when I got home from work, Tim was in a good mood. He was off work, and his goal for the day was to do absolutely nothing. He achieved that goal, and said it was everything he'd hoped it would be, and more. Good for him! I actually felt pride! I left for a couple of hours, and when I came back he was in a pissy mood. I had been gone longer than I expected, and thought that might be the problem. It turned out our dinner was dog food. Sometimes we buy a whole rib-eye and freeze it. I thawed some for tonight, and it was bad. The entire damn rib-eye is bad. About $80 worth of meat, and it's gonna be dog food. Thanks, Corner Market.

Something's up with his motorcycle too. He took it out for a ride only to discover that the speedometer, odometer, and a bunch of other electric stuff isn't working.

Bad ending for a good day, I reckon.

This album is pretty damn good, especially if you're in the right mood for it.

I got bitched at today for not having my lesson plans done on time or the right way or not dotting an i or some shit. Can you tell I'm sweatin' it? Any bets on how long til they write me up for not doing lesson plans The Right Way?

Maybe I'm being careless, but I gotta remember that at the end of the day it's just a job, and that there's other stuff in life. Like motorcycles, and music, and poetry, and websites, and Super Bowls, and sex, and food, and cute babies, and Diet Berry Honey Tea.

I like cornbread. Specifically, I like Mexican style cornbread. With turnip greens.

Tune in next week for a paragraph about why lawn chairs remind me of home.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health