« Home | Got Snot? » | Sick Idiot. » | Little Johnny Smells Like Cheech » | Yellow Tears » | The Sperm Embargo » | Dog blogging, coffee addiction » | Lessons. » | The Cruise » | I'm sorry, people. There's plenty going on, I sup... » | Four down, three to go » 

Monday, January 28, 2008 

Nobody said life was fair.

A local teacher was arrested for having sex with a 16 year old exchange student. (It wasn't me.) The student was living in her house, and her angry husband is the one who reported it, so who knows if it actually happened. I don't remember if I blogged about it at the time, but a 16 year old student tried pretty hard to get him some Miss Ann during my first year. He was sick in more ways than one, and every time I hear about a teacher being accused of this type of behavior, I have to wonder what reallllly happened. If the student I knew had accused me of something inappropriate to get revenge for being rejected, it wouldn't have surprised me. These children aren't all innocent little lambs. Some of them are truly deranged.

Speaking of sick, I was sick all weekend. My Saturday sucked-- or it would have if I had been awake for more than 2 hours of it. Yesterday was even worse, because I was awake. Now that it's time to go back to work? I feel fine.

Life's not fair.

Sounds to me like custody battle fodder.

Holley

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health