« Home | Yellow Tears » | The Sperm Embargo » | Dog blogging, coffee addiction » | Lessons. » | The Cruise » | I'm sorry, people. There's plenty going on, I sup... » | Four down, three to go » | Teachers Are Thrillseekers at Heart » | Preview » | Ron Paul on Jay Leno » 

Thursday, January 24, 2008 

Little Johnny Smells Like Cheech

A sperm reference brings y'all out of lurking mode, but nothing on the piss reference, eh?? I see. Y'all are all dirty minded. It's cool. I am too.

Yesterday was a pretty easy day because all we did was listen to a story on a cd, but I had to write two boys up. It was like they were on meth or something; they couldn't sit still or control themselves, and they ended up crossing the line.

In the same class, I noticed that another boy smelled like he'd been smoking weed in a car with the windows rolled up. He doesn't seem the type, though. I leaned down and noticed that his eyes were a little red. He looked at me. "What?" I whispered, "What'd you do before you came to class?" "Nothing. Why?" I just looked at him. "What?" "Why are your eyes red?" "I don't know, but I don't smoke." "Was someone around you doing it?" "My stepdad."

Well that's just fabulous, isn't it? Good thing stepdad's on the scene to provide a stable father figure. Asshole.

If you have the money to spend on weed and the time to sit on the couch staring at the tv and smiling for no reason, good for you. Go for it. But only an asshole would do it around a kid or a teenager. Give the kid a chance, for crying out loud. How long before stepdad and stepson are bonding over a blunt? If it's that accepted and open in their household, what is going to stop the kid from doing it as soon as they perceive him to be old enough? He's 16 now, and in the 8th grade if that tells you anything. He's not a bad kid-- he's actually pretty intelligent-- just obviously troubled. But God knows he doesn't need any help at not thinking.

It must be the school's fault the kids aren't learning. We'd better come up with some paperwork to fix it.

Labels:

What I can't help thinking is, what kind of mother lives with a man that would do that in front of her child? No wonder we have so many messed up kids. No, wait, I'm sorry, I forgot. It's all the fault of the SCHOOL and/or the TEACHERS.

Yikes.

I think you need to meet my neighbors. I am pretty sure they have "family smoke time." They need an ass whupping.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health