« Home | Sick Idiot. » | Little Johnny Smells Like Cheech » | Yellow Tears » | The Sperm Embargo » | Dog blogging, coffee addiction » | Lessons. » | The Cruise » | I'm sorry, people. There's plenty going on, I sup... » | Four down, three to go » | Teachers Are Thrillseekers at Heart » 

Saturday, January 26, 2008 

Got Snot?

I'm officially sick now. I don't have any fever or anything, but my head is completely filled with snot and I can't breathe and I feel like sheeeeeeeet.

I hate the cold. Yesterday it was the kind of cold that bites your bones. Recently I met a man who had driven down here on a motorcycle from Wisconsin. It was -3 when he left there, and he left on a motorcycle. Sixty degrees is almost too cold for motorcycle riding, if you ask me. He said the weather down here was nothing to him. I believe him, but how do people deal with -3? I can't even imagine that kind of cold. Twenty degrees is cold enough for me to stay inside. Yesterday it was in the 30's and I hated it. What does -3 feel like??

Maybe the cold is why I'm sick. It's 20 degrees one day and 65 the next. I think my body needs more gradual temperature changes.

My head feels like it's gonna explode.

I can't imagine what -3 feels like when you're standing still, let ALONE when you're riding a motorcycle. That guy's seriously messed up.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health