« Home | Red Tape, Yellow Ropes, and an Asshole in Blue » | Bored of Education » | Back to it » | A Tale of Two Titties » | I want some crack! » | Shut up and pass the gravy. » | Woohoo! » | Ways to tell the rednecks are off work » | Blogaganda » | Wishin' for Wireless. » 

Sunday, December 02, 2007 

Fried Meatloaf

Today's primary task was to clean our nasty house. We got a lot done, but we stopped early because we wanted to take both of the motorcycles up to our place in Covington County so I could practice riding on some empty country roads. We live at the end of a dead end road, so I'd been riding up and down our street. Unfortunately, the old hag down the road came out onto her porch to give me the evil eye, and we were afraid she was going to call the cops. My bike is insanely loud. Tim loaded it onto the trailer and I was going to pull it while he followed on his bike, but I got nervous when it started bouncing around and chickened out. Instead of going up to C.Co., Tim drove it up the highway to an empty parking lot and I followed in his car. I rode it in that parking lot for a while. Then I got up the nerve and I drove it home. It was fkn awesome. I only drove it like two miles, but it was so much fun. I can't wait to ride it again, but I'm still not legal and don't have insurance.

Remember the new oven we bought six months ago? The oven we paid $700 for after spending $100 on a used one that blew up? THIS ONE?? Well, it decided to quit working. I was going to cook a delicious meatloaf today. After waiting for about 15 minutes for the oven to preheat, I went to see why it hadn't beeped yet. It was stone cold inside the oven. It isn't heating at all. The stove top still works, so I fried the meatloaf.

I've got lesson plans to do.

Labels:

Fried meatloaf. That sounds like a good Southern meal - you could fry green tomatoes to go with it.

Sounds like it's time to give the nice axe-fighting delivery guy a call and have him give your new stove a once-over.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health