« Home | Ways to tell the rednecks are off work » | Blogaganda » | Wishin' for Wireless. » | Are you MAD?!? » | Stealing Thunder » | Free: 2 dogs, 2 cats. Barely used. » | Plans » | Gremlins in my Ceiling » | The Sub Who Couldn't, the Students Who Wouldn't, a... » | Someone needs to light a firecracker under my ass » 

Thursday, November 22, 2007 

Woohoo!

Tim got me this Sportster yesterday.

mynewbaby

bike2

It's in Jackson, and we're going to get it tomorrow. We bought it on the way up to North Miss. yesterday, but didn't have time to bring it home.

Now, the question is--- can I ride it???????? (I mean without getting killed.)

To borrow words out of Napoleon Dynamite's mouth: "You have a sweet bike."

Tim is a brave man....

My question is... Where will you put your bookbag on your way to school Monday morning? Second thought, leave it at home. Some of your students are professional (auto thieves). Ha. HOLLEY

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health