« Home | Shut up and pass the gravy. » | Woohoo! » | Ways to tell the rednecks are off work » | Blogaganda » | Wishin' for Wireless. » | Are you MAD?!? » | Stealing Thunder » | Free: 2 dogs, 2 cats. Barely used. » | Plans » | Gremlins in my Ceiling » 

Friday, November 23, 2007 

I want some crack!

dave-chappelle-13505

The carbs are gettin' to me. I stuffed myself with mashed potatoes and stuffing and pie for two days straight, and it immediately showed up on the scale. I hate that scale. Besides that, I'm hungrier than usual. It's all the carbs I ate. They're like crack. You indulge once, and next thing you know, you're jonesin'.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health