« Home | Random Thought Whenever » | Things I've Learned » | Thanksgiving » | Four-Play (the meme) » | It's not that I can't sleep... » | My son, the prankster » | Diary of a Sleepy Momma » | BLAH! » | My Life of Leisure » | Random Thought Whenever » 

Thursday, December 04, 2008 

Handsome.

IMG_0489

IMG_0470

IMG_0477

IMG_0490

What a doll! He really is cute - beautiful blue eyes...

LOVE the Harley outfit!

I am guessing you are not going to make it back in January and I can't say as I blame you one bit.

Have a great weekend.

A real hell-raiser!

Julie, thank you. :) Tim bought him the Harley onesie. As far as whether I'm going back, it's still undecided. I go back and forth constantly. I am waiting to find out whether my would-be babysitter is going to have some medical treatments that would put her out of commission for a while, and the decision will be based partly on whether she's available.

DY, Of course. He's my boy. :)

dude. he's freakin' adorable. can i have him??? :-)

He's so cute! Oh, how I miss that age.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health