« Home | It's not that I can't sleep... » | My son, the prankster » | Diary of a Sleepy Momma » | BLAH! » | My Life of Leisure » | Random Thought Whenever » | If it's too good to be true... » | Thirty Pounds in Thirty Minutes » | Quickie » | Blame it on the hormones. » 

Thursday, November 27, 2008 

Four-Play (the meme)

Since I am bored and I'm having a hard time thinking of anything non-baby related to blog about, I stole this from Redneck Diva.

Four places that I go to over and over:

work (at least before maternity leave)
Wal Mart
the kitchen
the nursery

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

sister-in-law #1
sister-in-law #2
sister
Dad

Four of my favorite places to eat:

sister-in-law #1's house
El Rancho
Sakura (Japanese)
Mom and Dad's (not my parents' house, but the restaurant in Petal)

Four places I would rather be right now:

shopping
eating out
in the shower
maybe even WORK

Four TV shows I watch over and over:

The Soup
The Shield
COPS
MSNBC's Lockup

Four unusual things in the room I’m in:

A breast pump
A kitty condo
A weird baby play mat thing that appears to be missing some parts
A VCR

Four concerts I’ve been to:

Bob Dylan
Willie Nelson
Wilco
Drive by Truckers, before they sucked

Four things on my calendar:

Charlie's next doctor's appointment-- January 7
MY next (and last!) doctor's appointment-- December 12
My birthday, December 23
The day I go back to work-- January 5

Four fears:

Heights
Cancer
Not doing something meaningful with my life
Being broadsided by another vehicle at an intersection. (Don't ask why, but the image of being obliterated at an intersection plays through my head at least five times a day, and I've never been one of those nervous drivers-- this didn't start until probably a year ago.)

Four unusual things in my purse or wallet:

Neosporin
Suckers that say "It's a Boy!"
A bunch of Wal Mart gift cards
a jump drive

Four chores I hate doing:

Cleaning Tim's toilet
Folding clothes
Picking up things that other people leave lying around when they very easily could've picked them up if they just GAVE A DAMN
Taking out the garbage, especially when it gets really full

Four favorite animals:

Goats
Boxers (the dog)
Cows
Kittens

Four speed dials on my cell phone:

Tim's cell
Tim's work
Mom
Brenda

Four places I have called home:

Nesbit, MS
Memphis, TN
Yazoo Shitty, MS
Hattiesburg, MS

Four websites (not blogs) I visit:

ebay
a website where locals share info (and talk shit to each other)
Ivillage
my employer's website

Four people who have been in my car:

Tim
Charlie
my friend Rhonda
that might actually be it...guess I'm not much of a chauffer

Four things I am wearing:

glasses
shirt
sweat pants
underwear

Four things I am looking forward to:

Taking a shower when Charlie falls asleep
My next meal when Charlie falls asleep
Charlie falling asleep
My next trip out of the house

Four favorite types of candy:

Snickers
Hershey's
Twix
Milky Way

Four sports teams you like:

New York Giants (Go Eli)
New Orleans Saints
Anyone who beats the Jets and/or sacks Favre a lot
Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Four things found in your fridge:

Leftover red beans and rice
Uncooked pork chops that Tim is going to grill tonight
Three week old pitcher of tea
a bunch of other inedible crap

Four rituals (not just a task) you do every day:

Make coffee
Check email
As soon as Charlie is old enough to go out more, I will resume the ritual of driving SOMEWHERE every day, even if I have no destination

Four things currently within reach:

Laptop
Car seat
Baby blanket
Empty coffee cup

Four things you know how to cook:

Kickass Lasagna
Chicken Spaghetti
Homemade Pizza
Salmon Cake Thingies

Tim can clean his OWN toilet.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health