« Home | Quickie » | Blame it on the hormones. » | You know you want more Charlie » | Charlie is here. » | Birthday? » | What I didn't know about piss » | Contractions, Politics » | Messianic Pretensions » | Countdown. » | Life's Lessons...from someone stupid enough to lea... » 

Thursday, November 13, 2008 

Thirty Pounds in Thirty Minutes

Ask me about my thirty pounds in thirty minutes weight loss plan! That's how much I lost. Okay, so it's been almost two weeks since I had the baby, so I have no way of knowing that I lost it all right away. But as of today I've lost 30 pounds. I weigh the exact same thing today as I weighed before getting pregnant. That doesn't exactly make me a supermodel, but it does make me less of a fat ass. Maybe if I keep breastfeeding a while I'll keep losing.

Bad as I need to lose weight, I'll have to pass on this diet. :-)

I'm with damnyankee!!

Good job - that is just awesome..... some people NEVER lose that baby weight.

So you will somehow manage to be able to lose weight at the same time as keeping big boobs? Travesty! But really, I know some people who've never been able to lose their baby weight so it's handy that your body has decided to be kind to you on this front, maybe it's to make up for the caesarean scarring.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health