« Home | Blame it on the hormones. » | You know you want more Charlie » | Charlie is here. » | Birthday? » | What I didn't know about piss » | Contractions, Politics » | Messianic Pretensions » | Countdown. » | Life's Lessons...from someone stupid enough to lea... » | Why We're Having Nyquil for Dinner » 

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 

Quickie

Tim's sister, niece, niece's roommate, nephew, and nephew's girlfriend came over yesterday afternoon to visit Charlie. They spent about 3 1/2 hours holding him while he slept, and last night he decided to go apeshit when we put him to bed. I'm not 100% convinced that it was because he was held all afternoon, but he did the same thing the day my sister held him a lot and the day Tim's other sister held him a lot. Last night he had some gas, and he seemed to calm down once I gave him some Mylicon, so maybe it wasn't their fault. Maybe. But I'm still imposing a new Charlie-holding policy. No more than one hour of continuous holding at a time. They can adore him while he swings, or while he chills in his car seat. Anyone who wants to argue will be cordially invited to spend the night dealing with the aftermath.

Today I got a good nap. It was better than sex.

I've gotten to the age when a nap is ALWAYS better than sex.

Don't blame you about the holding thing. And I DO believe there's a correlation between the hours of holding and the fit throwing later. Babies are smart.

CHAAAAAAAALIE!!!!

You need a sling. LMaO! Really though what are your feelings on those? Everyone I know used them, I hated them, but I wasnt at ALL into attachment parenting.
Aunt Brenda

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health