« Home | Thanksgiving » | Four-Play (the meme) » | It's not that I can't sleep... » | My son, the prankster » | Diary of a Sleepy Momma » | BLAH! » | My Life of Leisure » | Random Thought Whenever » | If it's too good to be true... » | Thirty Pounds in Thirty Minutes » 

Sunday, November 30, 2008 

Things I've Learned

Charlie gets cuter every day. I'm pretty sure he smiled at me today, and it wasn't gas.



My house will never be really clean again. I just don't have time or energy for it.

Hemorrhoids can strike when you least expect them. I won't elaborate on this one.

It does get better. Last night he slept for six consecutive hours-- and so did I!

Egg Nog has so much fat in it that drinking just a little bit will make you sleepy. Or maybe I was just sleepy.

My son is a world class farter. World class.

If you disconnect from the outside world and stay disconnected for a while, dates and times cease to hold meaning for you.

A husband will bitch and moan about the no-sex-for-six-weeks rule, but he will not go pick up a birth control prescription in time for it to kick in before the end of the sex embargo.

I'm probably gonna be knocked up again within a year. Not an idea that appeals to me at all. If that happens, I'll probably start putting something special in the egg nog.

Ohhh.... just wait until he starts laughing!!!!! There is just no sound better in the world than a baby laughing. Enjoy him and his world class farts! Ha ha

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health