« Home | Four-Play (the meme) » | It's not that I can't sleep... » | My son, the prankster » | Diary of a Sleepy Momma » | BLAH! » | My Life of Leisure » | Random Thought Whenever » | If it's too good to be true... » | Thirty Pounds in Thirty Minutes » | Quickie » 

Saturday, November 29, 2008 

Thanksgiving

Yesterday we had our family Thanksgiving get-together at sister-in-law #1's house. It was the first decent home-cooked meal we've had since my mom left three weeks ago. Delicious. I enjoyed it immensely.

What I did not enjoy was the fit Charlie threw last night when we got home. Mr. I've Been Held All Day Why Am I Not Being Held Now Pick Me Up Or I Will Never Stop Screaming Ever Ever Ever is a little bit predictable when it comes to how he'll behave after an afternoon with family members. It's really amazing to me how every little experience he has throughout the day has such a major impact on him, and because of this fact, I'm beginning to doubt that I will return to work in January.

Boy babies are little men, after all. The first woman they learn to manipulate is Mommy! :-)

Kidding. Enjoy this time. It goes by so fast.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health