« Home | Three-fer: Childbirth class. Aunt C Update. Mom's... » | Nothin' like the real thing » | RNC » | Showered. » | Found it. » | Drama at my Momma's » | Gustav, you bastard! » | Don't say I didn't warn you. » | McCain-Who? » | Offender Update » 

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 

Va-jay-jay

This is the stupidest word ever, and if I hear it/see it one more time, I'm going to speak up against the stupidity. Shit, people! Just call it a vagina!

Labels:

We could just call it a c*nt.... oops, that is your aunt's name! Ha ha

I agree - I think it is stupid also!

Well, we can thank Grey's Anatomy for that descriptive term.

When my husband and I were young, we nicknamed ours George and Jane, respectively.

Guess I should have called it Jay Jay.

Grey's Anatomy? Really? I can't remember where I heard that Oprah was using that. Well maybe that's where she got it.

Still. It's way retarded.

Oh dear lord, I feel so vindicated! I'm not the only person in the world who can't stand both that word *and* Oprah!

Incidentally my sister has just finished the final teaching rounds of her diploma of education (she will be qualified to teach high school level history and Japanese, so she was teaching a Japanese class recently and some 15-year-old boy raised his hand

"Miss, Miss... what does >insert Japanese sounding word here< mean?"

with a wide grin on his face and my sister could not help but giggle. He obviously knew what the word meant, and she asked him where he got it from and he said Manga comics. She then told him if he paid as much attention to his Japanese as he did to his comic books he would be an A grade student. Needless to say she didn't feel like explaining to the class that he had just used the Japanese word for cunt.

I must say I think her response was classic as well. All the kid wanted was a reaction and he didn't get one. Suck it!

I concur. But it's better than Twat.
Brenda

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health