« Home | Showered. » | Found it. » | Drama at my Momma's » | Gustav, you bastard! » | Don't say I didn't warn you. » | McCain-Who? » | Offender Update » | I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on... » | Quickie. » | Opening » 

Thursday, September 04, 2008 

RNC

Sarah Palin kicks ass.

That is all.

I second that.

She was both awesome and awe inspiring.

She had me hooting out loud at the Greek columns crack, and the community organizer crack. Perhaps 'crack' is not a word to throw in there in reference to the Democratic candidate.

I laughed so hard I had to bitterly put down my gun and my Bible. Typical, I suppose.

You said it, sista. Fred, Rudy, and Saracuda were an unstoppable force of nature the other night.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health