« Home | Offender Update » | I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on... » | Quickie. » | Opening » | Random Thought Whenever » | Baby and stuff. » | The Other Extreme-- A Quick Vent » | First Day of School » | Orange juice and lemonade » | Catching Thieves » 

Saturday, August 30, 2008 

McCain-Who?

McCain picked a woman. Cool. So who the hell is she, anyway? So far, the media has attempted to answer that question by showing pictures of her fishing and doing stuff outside and what not. She's a badass, apparently. I'm not sure how this will work out now though. At first, I thought it was brilliant because now all the people who don't want to vote for Obama have another minority to vote for, and that way you don't have to be a racist or whatever. Either way you go, you're going for "change" in a way. But Tim made the point that there are still a lot of old white guys who only want to vote for other old white guys, and now they may not vote at all. That only sucks if you DON'T like Obama. And I don't. He's good at reading someone else's speeches off a teleprompter. And at dodging difficult votes, which is something he did an average of 50 times per year in the senate. Empty. Suit.

My baby shower is in 7 1/2 hours and I've got a 4 1/2 hour drive and some laundry to do before I can leave. I would bitch about having to drive up there today and back down here tomorrow, but I just found out that a close friend of our family has driven over from Texas just to give me a gift. That totally ruins my bitchportunity, doesn't it?

I HATE when that happens! Totally ruins a good bitchfest!

Obama scares the crap out of me. I watched a youtube video of him talking about all the stuff he wants to do military-wise, and it sounds to me that if he does, we will pretty much be sitting ducks, which may be what he intends.

And, have you heard Michael Moore's comments that Hurricane Gustav's imminent arrival is evidence to him that there IS a God after all, because of the effect it will have on the Republican National Convention? Never mind all the poor folks that are having to leave everything they own for the looters to feast on (what the hurricane doesn't destroy). He was LAUGHING about it on MSNBC. Unbelievable.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health