« Home | The Other Extreme-- A Quick Vent » | First Day of School » | Orange juice and lemonade » | Catching Thieves » | Pregnancy Diary » | Fixer uppin » | Baby Naming 101 » | Money pits » | Random Thought Whenever » | The Second Anniversary of Mr. Contrary and Mrs. Co... » 

Thursday, August 14, 2008 

Baby and stuff.

This morning I had a doctor's appointment, and he said I'm anemic. That explains why I have been able to take 3 hour naps in the middle of the afternoon and still go to sleep at 10:00 at night. At least that's what I was doing before school started back. I may never nap again.

The good news was that I passed the glucose test with room to spare, so I don't have gestational diabetes. He also said I'm measuring 32 weeks even though I'm only 29. So one of us is bigger than we're supposed to be. I think it's probably just me.

Work was a bitch today. It was better than my best day last year, but it was still rough. I hate getting to work late because you're behind all day.

Now I have to go to the doctor every two weeks. What is it that they need to do every two weeks? All he does now is listen to the baby's heartbeat, measure me, and ask if I have any questions. It takes ten minutes-- and probably costs $300. There's the key, I think.

Bleh. I'm going to bed.

Gotta keep that doctor in the style to which he (or she) is accustomed, don't you know.

Glad you don't have the gestational diabetes. I did when I was preggers. The doctor made me give up my Mountain Dew! The nerve.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health