« Home | First Day of School » | Orange juice and lemonade » | Catching Thieves » | Pregnancy Diary » | Fixer uppin » | Baby Naming 101 » | Money pits » | Random Thought Whenever » | The Second Anniversary of Mr. Contrary and Mrs. Co... » | Rant » 

Monday, August 11, 2008 

The Other Extreme-- A Quick Vent

Summer does get old, what with the doing nothing all the time. I have to admit that by the end of July, I was ready for some responsibility. Now it's back to the other extreme; I'll have no time for doing nothing. What about the weekend, you say? Ha! When else am I going to wash the dishes, wash, fold, and put away the clothes, sweep the floors, clean the toilets, make the bed, wipe down the counters, buy the groceries, and cook the meals? I barely caught my breath this weekend, and now I must return to the front lines.

Oh well. At least they're not shooting back as much this year.

The day is young.

That's what husbands are for.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health