« Home | McCain-Who? » | Offender Update » | I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on... » | Quickie. » | Opening » | Random Thought Whenever » | Baby and stuff. » | The Other Extreme-- A Quick Vent » | First Day of School » | Orange juice and lemonade » 

Saturday, August 30, 2008 

Don't say I didn't warn you.

The next person who tells me I don't look pregnant is getting a knuckle sandwich. I don't care what is actually MEANT by such a statement; all I know is that to me it sounds like, "God, you're so damn fat that nobody can even tell you're nearly 8 months pregnant! That's FAT! Like SUPER FAT!"

I'm telling you. Knuckle sandwich.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health