« Home | The in-grown toenail digging Asian woman, and the ... » | Here it is... » | The Verdict » | What the hell is wrong with people? » | Ten fingers, ten toes, and a penis, please. » | Jubilee Damn » | This show sucks » | Babies are expensive... when parents are stupid. » | Feathered Invaders » | Hot Weather, Guns and Religion, and Pick up Trucks » 

Saturday, June 21, 2008 

Sannnnn Franciscooooo

Okay I'm trying to pump myself up for next week's trip. Here goes. A list of things I want to do in San Francisco:

1. See Alcatraz. (We're taking a super creepy tour of the whole place AT NIGHT. Thursday night, in fact.)

2. Go to City Lights bookstore.

3. Go to Fisherman's Wharf. Eat sourdough bread there, maybe some seafood. Maybe take a sailboat ride for $25. See the sea lions. Avoid pickpockets and scam artists.

4. Find cool shops and buy cool stuff in them.

5. Ride the trolley cable car things.

6. Go to Chinatown.

7. Avoid mimes and gay pride festivals.

8. Golden. Gate. Bridge. Who knows-- I might even feel up to walking across it. It's only 2 miles. Less, really. (1.7 I think.) But considering the fact that I got a cramp in my ass walking across the yard the other day, I might need to stick to the public transportation.

There's more to do, I know. I had a longer list, but it's been a while since I've thought about it. Plus it's late. And I have baby brain.

Enjoy SF. I grew up there and now live a ways to the east of the bay. Lots of fun things to do there, and bring a sweater. The fog rolls in every afternoon, and it can be quite chilly. Sounds great when the rest of the state is boiling.

I really enjoyed and i am totally agree with you Ellen. Actually i was looking for this kind of great and decent frozen seafood asian suppliers which are providing clean food and thanks for this informative post.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health