« Home | What the hell is wrong with people? » | Ten fingers, ten toes, and a penis, please. » | Jubilee Damn » | This show sucks » | Babies are expensive... when parents are stupid. » | Feathered Invaders » | Hot Weather, Guns and Religion, and Pick up Trucks » | Shoo fly! » | Truth » | Behold! » 

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 

The Verdict

I now officially know what I'm having. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until this afternoon. I have professional development today, and I'm on my lunchbreak, so I don't have time to upload the pictures and tell you the whole story. It wouldn't be any fun for me if I just gave you the verdict.

:)

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health