« Home | Back to the Basement » | Coupled. » | Cleaning my house, covering my ass, and taunting t... » | Worst. Commercial. Ever. » | I'm on empty » | Five Things I Want My Kids to Know (before they gr... » | Off Guard » | Vote for Penis » | WHY? » | Scavenger Hunt Obstacle Course » 

Friday, June 06, 2008 

Behold!

The most ridiculous dog on the planet:


smokey3

smokey

He's so small it's..well..ridiculous. These photos don't do his tiny stature justice, but he wouldn't stop moving long enough for me to get one that did.

Here he is, attacking a flower:

smokey2

You may have noticed the new pic that adorns the top right corner of the blog. Whoever my mother bought the chickens from threw in a handful of these weird, pompadour-sporting chicks. I named them Elvis. All of them. Can you think of a better name??

elvis

Can you spot Elvis?

bunchofchicks

I agree. That is the weirdest thing (dog) I've ever seen. I think it's a bat-dog.

This is a chicken blog. Thank ya, thank ya very much.

No, a bat would just bite me, give me rabies, and then leave me the hell alone. This thing follows me around the house, always managing to stay right in front of me, and never stops yapping his squeaky little yap for no apparent reason.

Yes, this apparently is a chicken blog. For now.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health