« Home | Cleaning my house, covering my ass, and taunting t... » | Worst. Commercial. Ever. » | I'm on empty » | Five Things I Want My Kids to Know (before they gr... » | Off Guard » | Vote for Penis » | WHY? » | Scavenger Hunt Obstacle Course » | Two and a half days to go. » | Fabulous » 

Thursday, June 05, 2008 

Coupled.

This afternoon I'm driving to Hernando to spend the weekend with my folks. The original plan was to go tomorrow afternoon, but my dad wants to go fishing early in the morning and I decided to go with him.

Tim's about to have a hissy fit. Who's gonna take care of him while I'm gone? I used to make these trips a lot more frequently, and he never cared. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or concerned.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health