« Home | Confessions of an American Ice Cream Eater » | Ol' ugly » | It's too early for this being awake stuff. » | Random Thought Whenever » | Home Making » | SuperTeacher » | Shitty Day » | Morning. » | Nobody said life was fair. » | Got Snot? » 

Monday, February 11, 2008 

Plan the "Do" Out

The Man (and I don't mean Tim) has been up my arse about my lesson plans and how I tend to turn them in a day late every week. This week I actually have my lesson plans completed. They're not half-assed, and they were submitted twelve hours early. EAT IT, LESSON PLAN NAZI!

Since I spent, oh, 3 hours working on them yesterday, I didn't have time to print progress reports, grade quizzes, grade anything else in the pile of stuff that needs to be graded, or get copies of the stuff I need to have in order to DO the lesson plans. But hey, I've got a plan.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

SURELY, you don't think the actual work of teaching is more important than pleasing the bureaucrats in charge? Miss Ann, haven't they beat that nonsense out of you by now?

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health