« Home | Irony » | I can't think of a good title through all the snot... » | Fried Meatloaf » | Red Tape, Yellow Ropes, and an Asshole in Blue » | Bored of Education » | Back to it » | A Tale of Two Titties » | I want some crack! » | Shut up and pass the gravy. » | Woohoo! » 

Thursday, December 06, 2007 

I'm goin' on a cruise, bitches!

That's right!

My sister and her sister-in-law (who we've known since we were 13ish) have been planning this cruise for a while now. Tonight they invited me to go with them. Since I'm only paying for the difference in what they paid and what it costs to add me, and since I'm off work (it's during Christmas break), and since Tim said it was cool, I happily agreed. (Tim isn't comfortable around water, so he'll never take me on one and doesn't feel like he's missing anything.)

This is gonna rock.

Okay, you officially suck now.

Seriously, that's great. If anybody needs a cruise, it's someone with the important job of molding impressionable young minds.

Drink lots.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health