« Home | Merry Birthday » | WTB: espresso i.v. drip » | Shop Another Day » | Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow... » | People are stupid... » | Go Elf Yourself » | Brownies and Cakes and Pies OH MY! » | Randomness » | I'd rather be at the dentist » | Typing. (In Stereo.) » 

Monday, December 24, 2007 

Ho Ho yawn

Merry Christmas, folks. Who's gettin' something good?

Tonight we're going to Tim's sister's house for the get together. No presents will be given. Last year we drew names and had a $25 limit, but this year they didn't want to do it, so we're just gonna eat and visit.

After that's over, I'm leaving there and going straight to my parents' house tonight. Tim will not be going with me. He has to work on the 26th, and it's just too tiring to make such quick trips up there.

My family is too crazy to opt out of gift-giving just because of a little old thing like not having the money. Of course, there are kids too, and that changes everything. Maybe when me and Tim have a kid Christmas will be more lively. It was kinda boring with my family until my sister had her first one.

That pile of laundry is still on my bed. Gotta get it put away before I leave.

You bitchex sck

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health