« Home | Brownies and Cakes and Pies OH MY! » | Randomness » | I'd rather be at the dentist » | Typing. (In Stereo.) » | Happy students: The croutons on my salad. » | I'm goin' on a cruise, bitches! » | Irony » | I can't think of a good title through all the snot... » | Fried Meatloaf » | Red Tape, Yellow Ropes, and an Asshole in Blue » 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 

Go Elf Yourself

This is hilarious. (I did one with my pic, but this one's funnier. It's my sister and her husband/kids.)

That was a hoot. I'm gonna have to put some faces on it and forward it to some folks.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health