« Home | People are stupid... » | Go Elf Yourself » | Brownies and Cakes and Pies OH MY! » | Randomness » | I'd rather be at the dentist » | Typing. (In Stereo.) » | Happy students: The croutons on my salad. » | I'm goin' on a cruise, bitches! » | Irony » | I can't think of a good title through all the snot... » 

Thursday, December 20, 2007 

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow...

Yesterday was a long, hard day. So long and so hard.

Okay this is where the people who got here by Googling "long" and "hard" realize it's not what they're looking for and back out, disappointed. Bye, pervs!

At the end of the day, I was so tired. It doesn't seem right that your day could be so exhausting that you'd be unable to walk a straight line at 4:30 in the afternoon, regardless of the fact that you got enough sleep and drank the standard two cups of coffee that morning.

Today? :sigh: I don't know. I'm kinda hoping lots of the kids will stay home today. Their tests are over, after all.

Tomorrow at 1:00, I'll be home free.

Well, you won't actually be HOME free...you'll be at that school Christmas dinner thingy, with a lampshade on your head, leg-wrestling the librarian.

I'm psychic, you know.

P.S. You're going to win.

To be fair, HM, if Meanie and a sloshed librarian are leg-wrestling, then America wins.

LOL the mental image is priceless.

Stew: the Voice of America.

This is a leg-wrestling match that is just crying for a promoter.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health