« Home | Nine Dollar Daddy » | Sex and Fury » | How to waste time » | Mean Teacher gets peeped on » | A day in the life » | Lesson plans are the debble. » | I hate it when that happens » | Hooky » | Your Wang Smells Delicious » | Tomorrow's gonna suck » 

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 

Why Does My Ass Itch??

Today at work I was bitten on the ass by a fire ant. The school yard is dotted with ant hills, so it's no wonder I came too close to one during today's outdoor pep rally, but what's really amazing is that it made it all the way up my leg and into my underwear before it started injecting me with its fiery venom. The dance team happened to be doing a routine at the exact moment I realized there was a venomous insect inside my underwear, and I went across the yard in front of the stage, arms flailing, shaking my legs. Doing a dance of my own. The ants in my pants dance.

Man, that sucked.

Tomorrow will be a day of reckoning for many. It's report card day. The kids don't come to school, but the parents have to come get report cards. They're also supposed to come meet with us as needed. During the faculty meeting today, one of the guidance counselors gave explicit directions on what to do if (when) a parent becomes irate.

Can't wait!

Labels: ,

Now, I'll bet THAT would win the $10,000 on America's Funniest Home Videos. The mental picture alone is priceless!

SOME people will do ANYTHING for attention. ;)

Word Verification: rapytyn
I'm sure that was a popular disco tune: "...won't you take me to Rape-y Town?"

I dunno how you teachers do it. Dealing with bratty kids, nutty parents and principal politics. I would go insane. Thanks.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health