« Home | Your Wang Smells Delicious » | Tomorrow's gonna suck » | R.I.P., Greenie » | A big loser » | A Complete Thought » | Blunt Force Drama » | Nothin' like the real thing » | Whores » | It was nice while it lasted » | Piss in my Wheaties, why dontcha!? » 

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 

Hooky

Today I woke up with a pounding headache and explosive diarrhea. I called in sick, and went back to bed. When I woke up at 10:00, I was feeling much better.

The day hasn't been everything I hoped for. I went to the laundromat to wash a couple of big comforters that won't fit into my washer, and I've been picking up some around the house and cooking lots of food so we'll have stuff to heat up for a few days.

I need to go to the teacher supply store-- my kids say they want to decorate our room-- but I'm scared I'll see a fellow teacher there and they'll rat me out for not being at home on the toilet.

We just got Netflix a couple of weeks ago, and I've got a movie to watch.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health