« Home | Tomorrow's gonna suck » | R.I.P., Greenie » | A big loser » | A Complete Thought » | Blunt Force Drama » | Nothin' like the real thing » | Whores » | It was nice while it lasted » | Piss in my Wheaties, why dontcha!? » | I Wanna be a Pop Star » 

Monday, October 08, 2007 

Your Wang Smells Delicious

I bought my husband some Vera Wang for Men a few months ago. At first, I only slightly liked it, but it started growing on me. Just a few minutes ago, I sprayed it onto the bed so it'd smell like him when I fall asleep.

I'll probably sneeze all night. (Worth it!)

Mmmmmm...fresh wang!

Now, there's a blog title you don't hear every day.

Guess your Wang has a definite Wang to it..........

I went to the gynecologist today. When I left, my Wang swished when I walked.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health