« Home | I hate it when that happens » | Hooky » | Your Wang Smells Delicious » | Tomorrow's gonna suck » | R.I.P., Greenie » | A big loser » | A Complete Thought » | Blunt Force Drama » | Nothin' like the real thing » | Whores » 

Friday, October 12, 2007 

Lesson plans are the debble.

Man, I'm tired. Today was another free dress day for our kids. The kind of free dress day that's not free. They had to pay a few bucks for an armband at the front gate. Kinda like at the fair. It's not a coincidence that school is like a circus on free dress days.

We are sharing lesson plans now, and today when I looked at the schedule I realized that it's not really giving me a break from planning at all. In fact, it's putting more pressure on, because now there's another teacher relying on me to have decent plans three days earlier than I've been turning in my half-assed ones. The plans I'm responsible for were due today. I realized this yesterday, and didn't get them done. I told the other teacher I'd try to email them in the morning, but I don't see it happening. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where I'm supposed to find the time to do all nine thousand hours worth of work I'm expected to do in a week. When that answer comes through, I'll be on top of the world.

The Delta may be a hopeless, stinky armpit of poverty and despair, but at least nobody was up my ass every minute. There are perks to working in a place with low standards and expectations after all, I guess.

I kid. Sorta.

I thought maybe if I started a post, I'd get in a better mood. Turns out I'm just in the mood to bitch-- and not in a funny way-- so I'm just gonna log off and go look for a mood altering substance of some sort.

I highly recommend sweet, sweet Histinex.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health