« Home | Hooky » | Your Wang Smells Delicious » | Tomorrow's gonna suck » | R.I.P., Greenie » | A big loser » | A Complete Thought » | Blunt Force Drama » | Nothin' like the real thing » | Whores » | It was nice while it lasted » 

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 

I hate it when that happens

My movie turned out to be two hours of thinly veiled gun control propaganda. Damn you, Brad Pitt!

babel

Go figure. Brad Pitt's a good ol' Missouri boy. I imagine he's shot a round or two. I did my student teaching one day at his high school. Just one day there. I was assigned to Kickapoo HS, but we had an exchange with Hillcrest. Back in the day, each of the public schools had a reputation: Kickapoo--richies, Hillcrest--shit-kicking farmies, Parkview--stoners, Central--dangerous thugs, Glendale-rich stoners.

No extra charge for the tour of Springfield public high schools.

Most of these Hollywood types are such hypocrites. They don't want any of US having guns, but, by all means, their bodyguards should be allowed. Also, WE should all drive tiny cars that are eco-friendly, while THEY drive around in their Hummers, or fly on their private jets. They're all for minorities, unless one wants to move in next to THEM, or put a trailer park too close to their nice mansion. They change their minds quickly when it affects someone besides us "little" people.

An armed society is a polite society I do believe.

Imagine that, Hollywood tried to sneak left-wing propaganda into their films! I'm just speechless, I am.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health