« Home | Mean Teacher gets peeped on » | A day in the life » | Lesson plans are the debble. » | I hate it when that happens » | Hooky » | Your Wang Smells Delicious » | Tomorrow's gonna suck » | R.I.P., Greenie » | A big loser » | A Complete Thought » 

Sunday, October 14, 2007 

How to waste time

My new movies from Netflix were supposed to get here "on or around" yesterday, but they didn't. It really sucks that they're gonna show up tomorrow, and I'm not going to have time to watch them until the weekend. This weekend would've been a good time because I didn't do much. I got my lesson plans done, mopped the floor, cleaned out the litter box, cooked a casserole, folded some clothes, and that's about it. TH is off next weekend, but I don't think he'll be into my movies of choice. Besides, I want to go see 3:10 to Yuma, so the dvds might have to wait even longer.

Me and Mr. Puddy want to watch a horror movie.

You want horror; come watch my fifth period class. Holley

Or my 1st and 2nd period class. God help me, I can't stand those jackasses.

My donkeybutts are fairly self-contained in 7th hour. They have ALL failed the class before, except for one: a German exchange student. They are not the most highly-motivated group. But the exchange student has already told them she thinks they are stupid, which pleased me tremendously. Perhaps she can be my mouthpiece, the voice of reason.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health