« Home | Junior Haiku » | I'm tired from all the work I don't do » | I was due. » | Today I Saw Elvis » | Don't let the f*ckers get ya down » | Missipissy. » | DPA goes to the vagina doctor. » | Good Morning » | Day Off » | need a drank » 

Monday, September 10, 2007 

Junior Haiku 2

Parent conference.
That teacher's out to get you!
No sweat. Momma's here.

Labels:

Teacher's conference.
This parent's out to get me.
Say what. Can't help.


Holley

Autumn approaches.
It's not only leaves that fall.
Do-Nots march onwards!

Sweet Gummi Mary!
My Do-Nots live forever
In the blogosphere.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health