« Home | Day Off » | need a drank » | No title necessary » | Dog poop, lesson plans. They smell the same to me. » | I've been meaning to tell you... » | Unda presshah! » | Can I get a witness? » | Diet Feet » | Sweet » | They. Need. Parents. » 

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 

Good Morning

I get to be late to work today because I have a doctor's appointment. It's sad that I'm excited about it, because it's not likely to be pleasant. Anything to avoid first period. Those little brats are killing me. I'll get to avoid them for the first hour, but since they have me for two periods I'll probably still have to deal with them.

Maybe I should schedule a surgery or something...

Hey, I understand the sentiment, and I don't even teach, just work with the public, which can be enough to make me want to be a hermit on a mountain somewhere.

I'll take a doctor's appointment, even with my gynecologist or dentist, over that any time.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health