« Home | need a drank » | No title necessary » | Dog poop, lesson plans. They smell the same to me. » | I've been meaning to tell you... » | Unda presshah! » | Can I get a witness? » | Diet Feet » | Sweet » | They. Need. Parents. » | I didn't know feet could hurt this bad » 

Saturday, August 25, 2007 

Day Off

TH is at the vet with the two butt holes right now. When he gets back, I'm going to rent a steam cleaner. Our carpet is so nasty it's no longer tolerable. Replacing it has been on our to-do list for a long time, but with two puppies in the house there's really no point in doing it right now. They're doing fairly well with house training, but their first two weeks here were rough, and there are lots of new spots on the already nasty carpet. And I can smell it. It reminds me of the smell of Aunt C's house. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Last night, TH and I laid down to take a nap around 7:00 p.m. He got up an hour or two later, but I never did get up. During the night I woke up several times in a panic. I kept thinking I had overslept and was late for work. This happened at 10:30 p.m., 2:00 a.m., 4:00 a.m., and 6:30 a.m. At 6:30, I had to look at a calendar to convince myself it was Saturday, and then I fell back asleep and got some very good rest for the next two hours. At 8:30, I finally got up. Since then, it's been laundry and cleaning. Tonight we're going up to his sister's house for our niece's birthday party. She's 30. I've gotta get a gift at some point between doing laundry, cleaning floors, and taking breaks to blog about the excitement of it all.

For lunch I went to Peter's Poboys and get another one of those delicious oyster poboys, even though I embarrassed myself last time I went there.

Gotta get back on the laundry.

Well, this time, don't wait for anybody, no matter WHAT they claim they left in their car! :-)

OH, I LOVE Peter's Poboys! The fried shrimp is my favorite.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health