« Home | Sweet » | They. Need. Parents. » | I didn't know feet could hurt this bad » | It Only Hurts the First Time » | cheap Chinese plastic crap » | Update » | 3 in 1: Comments on Work, a Note About the Bridge... » | Bureaucratic Kudzu » | Cleanin out my closet » | Why the Insurance Company Hates My Guts » 

Monday, August 13, 2007 

Diet Feet

The mini fridge in my classroom is under my desk. Most of the students don't even know it's there. I don't get much time to sit at my desk while I have classes, but when I do manage to sit for a second, I can stick my hot, tired feet into the fridge. It's heavenly.

My Diet Pepsis taste kinda funny though.

Sweet Gummi Mary! Now they'll have to put a new warning in the instruction manual. Don't be tempted to put your head in the microwave to dry your hair. A little piece of poodle told me that won't end well.

I'm not sure whether I should be laughing this hard or not, but I just had to wipe water off my screen.

Maybe you should switch to Diet Funky.....uh..Dr. Pepper. :-)

This is very very nice theme . Many many thanks for making this theme.
get help to lose weight

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health