« Home | Must Have Down Time » | Plans » | Well THAT was awkward! » | Pookie's Peanuts » | Sticky Notes » | Got Skillz? » | The Mundane Details of My Mundane Day » | Guilt by association? Let's hope not. » | The Mini Forests are Gone » | The Devil Does St. Louis » 

Monday, July 30, 2007 

Why the Insurance Company Hates My Guts

Kung fu Kitty woke me up this morning at 5:30 demanding to be fed. After that, I barely managed to snooze a little off and on until 9:00. My ENT appointment was at 11:20.

The doc said I definitely have eustachian tube dysfunction, inverted/retracted (?) ear drums, and chronic inflammation inside my nose, but that the cause of it is uncertain. So he did an allergy test, and I'll know the results in 3 to 4 WEEKS. If I have a bunch of allergies, I'll have shots. If that doesn't do it, they'll do a CAT scan.

In other words, this was the sixth doctor's visit since this sh*t started, and I still haven't been offered a definitive solution. The saga continues.

I should be working on my classroom right now, but I'm too lazy to go deal with it. I have to be at work at 8 tomorrow morning. Maybe we'll get out early enough for me to go work on it then.

On second thought, if I stay here I'll just be washing dishes and cleaning the house. I think I'll head over there after all.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health