« Home | The Mini Forests are Gone » | The Devil Does St. Louis » | A solution named sue » | ...Please don't let it rain on the 28th, please do... » | The Inefficiency Floorplan » | Won't You Be My Assistant? » | In the News » | update » | Insomnia. I hate it. » | Bummer » 

Monday, July 23, 2007 

Guilt by association? Let's hope not.

Started work today. It was a training seminar thing about dealing with kids living in poverty. I basically spent the entire day trying to make sure the Superintendent, who happens to be a black female, didn't associate my name or face with a person at my table who was the biggest racist I've met in a long time. She was the kind of racist that doesn't even know she's racist. The "Why can't they just..." brand. The "We need to teach them that their ways are wrong" brand.

And she didn't know when to just shut up. It was painful.

Ouch. I've had to sit through a good number of "why can't they just..." conversations, mostly about religion, but still. It's always paiful to watch someone tar and feather themselves.
Plus, I'll bet she doesn't even know that chitlins are for Thanksgiving.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

OMG Stew I can't believe I had almost forgotten about "chitlins is for Thanksgiving."

Thank you. I needed the laugh.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health